CIT is continuously looking for individuals who are passionate and enthusiastic to embark on an exciting career growth in this dynamic industry. In line with our travel business expansion, we invite suitable candidates to apply our job openings for the following positions:-
- Administer company’s main website and microsites.
- Maintain company Dot NET based website and its web applications.
- Manage web content and design of all sites and ensure information published is accurate and up-to-date.
- Compose & circulate EDM.
- Generate and produce web traffic report.
- Maintain open communication with HOD and supervisor about all web-related responsibilities and concerns.
- Assist with any other assignments as and when required.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related working experience.
- Proficient in using WordPress & Joomla web platform including plugin, themes handling and module configuration.
- Knowledge of Programming in ASP.NET and SQL Server Management (PL/SQL, SSIS, mySQL).
- Knowledge of SSL Certificates & web securities.
- Prefer to have experience in social media promotions using Facebook and Twitter and other online social media.
- Prefer to have experience in graphic design with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator or comparable programs.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Handle airlines reservation & ticketing
- Handle tour enquiries and reservation, including hotel accommodation, all ground arrangement and other related tasks
- Handle visa application
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Perform related duties as required
- 1 to 2 years related working experience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Minimum SPM / STPM or Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Knowledge of Sabre reservation system
- Computer literate in MS Office applications
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Good initiative, hardworking, committed and able to multi-task
- May require to work on shift basis, weekend and public holidays
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume with a recent passport sized photograph and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only Malaysians are eligible to apply and shortlisted candidates will be notified.