CIT is continuously looking for individuals who are passionate and enthusiastic to embark on an exciting career growth in this dynamic industry. In line with our travel business expansion, we invite suitable candidates to apply our job openings for the following positions:-
- Ensure all daily accounting transactions are processed completely, accurately and timely.
- To support and maintain Receivable and Payable records of business unit assigned.
- Provide coordination and communication support to the Department, whenever necessary.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior as and when needed.
- Minimum a diploma holder in relevant field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Basic understanding of accounting regulations in Malaysia.
- Ability to work in team, mature, dedicated and hard working.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Handle airlines reservation & ticketing.
- Handle tour enquiries and reservation, including hotel accommodation, all ground arrangement and other related tasks.
- Maintain good relationship with clients.
- Perform related duties as required.
- At least 1 year related working experience.
- Minimum SPM / STPM or Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management.
- Knowledge of flight reservation system is an advantage.
- Computer literate in MS Office applications.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Good initiative, hardworking, committed and able to multi-task.
- Based in Bukit Jalil Pavilion 2 Office.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume with a recent passport sized photograph and cover letter to email@example.com. Only Malaysians are eligible to apply and shortlisted candidates will be notified.